Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Havnt got exited in a while. Ups and down..Perfect timing.

Revision of Escaflowne Revision of Escaflowne

I have a feeling u just traced for some reason. But i still gave u a favecause tracing is still alot of work.

mohawkade responds:

Well about a third of this was Rotoscoped (traced), the orginal animation was at 24fps, whereas this is animated at 29. Which left open a lot of empty frames in between traced ones that had to be free-handed. The two mechs fighting was the worst and most time consuming! Between 3 to 9 hours spent per frame! Which taught me a lot of patience and a whole lot more respect for the art.

In the end I had fun dissecting and studying this cartoon.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

The animation was slow but i understand, its hard to do fast shit with 3d. Sound effects and voices sucked ass. With a little editing this could of been great. Even though i still gave u a 5 cause this animation was alot of work.

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

Weird ass animation, kinda funny tho

animation excercises animation excercises

Very Well Done

I want to be an animator aswell and this just makes me want to do it more, i practice all the time with flash but i really want to get into drawing characters and animating them in paper.

GT - Fighter Gamer GT - Fighter Gamer

Great

lol that was some funny stuff, i havnt watched something that funny in a while. cant wait for another episode, this one just put this series on the map.

Castle Repercussion - TSR Castle Repercussion - TSR

Just Awsome

I was wondering when you will upload it to ng, good thing you did cause man this is a bad ass teaser.

Get-lost responds:

Thanks mate

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Just Magnificent

At the beginning it was a little slow and i said to myself god the other ones were better than this. Then the transformations and powers just blew this animation off the map, great job man hopefully there is another part.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Amazing

Now that was the baddest animation done in flash i have ever seen, it kinda looked like a movie from the theaters. The sound quality was very good, and thats like one of the most important parts.

PALADIN episode 5 part 1 PALADIN episode 5 part 1

Very Cool

I like the backgrounds and teh characters, they are wel drawn, but the animation can use a little more work. THe sound is to low and i couldnt tell what they were saying most of the time. Other than that, this was a good submission.